Saturday, July 17, 2010

Clouds, Thunder, Raindbow, Wind and NO Rain


So I LOVE the rain. Absolutely LOVE it! I love the smell, the feel, the look of the wet ground, the sound. I love watching it fall, I love listening to the pitter patter. I love taking drives in the rain. I was so hopeful yesterday when those dark clouds were coming in, the wind was so strong I thought that for sure there would be a storm. There was even a ton of lightening and a bit of thunder. My question is, where was the rain? I was waiting a waiting and waiting and there wasn't even one sprinkle. It is so upsetting, every storm that goes over St. George, just goes over St. George, it hardly ever produces rain. Anywho, I guess I will just settle for HOPING the next time I see dark clouds rolling in that maybe, just maybe, we will be lucky to have a raging storm.
Song of the day: Don't let me Fall by B.O.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment