Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Blog

So it's settled I officially suck at blogging. I am very uncreative and I don't have many pictures, plus I go forever without posting something. That's ok lol I'll still blog. Last Wednesday I went up north to Salt Lake with my mom to tryout for a new dance show that will be coming to tv soon. All in all it was a good experience, I learned that I need to prepare more and practice more before anything like this because I totally psyched myself out and forgot half my dance. I of course didn't show my frustration to the judges and kept dancing making up as I go but I just didn't do so well. That's ok my life isn't over and it was my first professional audition so I'm sure there will be more in the future. Even though it didn't go so well I still had fun going on a little trip with my mom. On Friday I had a job interview and Urban Wear, I have a second interview on Wednesday so please all wish me the best of luck! I hope that I can get this job, I really need it right now and think it will be a lot of fun. Anyway on a side note I am very excited to watch the VMA's tonight! I also am getting excited for Halloween I need costume ideas! I thought of being Lady Gaga but I just don't know maybe Marilyn Monroe or a flapper or something I don't know. But for now I'll just stay undecided.

1 comment: